January 6-28 2023
Welcome to the AquaHolic Journey 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Puerto Aventuras!
The AquaHolic Journey Yoga School is Internationally accredited with the Yoga Alliance. This 200-hour certification is more than just a yoga teacher training program; it’s a journey to an unforgettable life experience. If you are ready to encounter new depths of practice, establish lifelong connections and explore unmatched opportunities for personal growth, our transformative programs will inspire you to uncover the fundamental layers of yoga while unearthing the deepest layers of yourself.
The AquaHolic Journey Curriculum
This Yoga Teacher Training program will provide you with the necessary credentials and ability to teach all over the world. Our Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the history and philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy and sequencing. While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is hands-on and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills. We guarantee you that this experience will be richly informative, empowering, inspiring and completely unforgettable.
The training is specifically designed to help you:
- Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments
- See and interpret how energy moves through the body
- Use props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
- Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
Our Puerto Aventuras, Mexico Private Yoga Teacher Training program will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in your yoga practice and give you a deep sense of the rich culture that the Mayan Riviera has to offer.
Our training is located in a gated community that is secluded and serene. The studio space will be in a Private Vacation Rental with a beautiful backyard garden and deck. Capacity is limited to 4 people with the intention of being able to give each individual, attention and mentoring, as well as keeping the experience hand-on, intimate and private.
Puerto Aventuras is the thriving nautical community of the Mayan Riviera. With a marina, white sandy beaches, golf course, multiple restaurants to dine in, and a large green space and park, it provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, nurturing space, full of the revitalizing qualities of the Caribbean Sea. This program focuses on self love and self care as a path to bliss and awakening. The opportunities for massage, Mayan rituals, and yoga are abundant in this beautiful place, which is why we highly recommend booking a few days before or after the YTT to explore and enjoy!
Location and Travel Logistics
You can access Puerto Aventuras by flying into Cancun (CUN) International Airport. From there it’s a 60 min drive to Puerto Aventuras, via Taxi or Shuttle. Ground transportation can be arranged for you by sending us an email.
The YTT Investment
If you choose to pay with PayPal, an additional 5 % fee will be incurred to the total cost. Please inquire below for alternative payment methods and payment plans, and we will follow-up with an email.
Travel Insurance is recommended due to any unforeseen cancellations. AquaHolic Journey Yoga School is not responsible for any refunds or unforeseen expenses incurred due to natural disasters, cancellations or acts of God.
- 200-Hour RYT Program Tuition
- Electronic Training Manuals to honor the environment
- 30+ hours of Online Theory ie. Anatomy, Philosophy, and Ayurveda.
- 19 days of in-person yoga asana training in our private vacation rental.
- Use of Yoga Props; blocks, straps etc.
- Specialty Topic Classes (Inversion workshop, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Ayurveda, Prenatal and more!)
Accommodation costs are to be booked separate and include 23 nights in a shared room (with private full bed) as well as a light daily breakfast. Please contact Sandy Humphrey directly at Sandyhumphrey@cox.net to reserve your room.
All levels are welcome so long as you have a consistent yoga practice. Must be at least 16 years old.
What’s Not Included
- Travel Expenses
- Travel Insurance
This immersive and intensive program, is part destination format, with 19 total days of in-person training with 3 days off, and 30 hours of online theory classes to complete during the training. The virtual portion of the training will be self paced. The in-person intensive format will focus on going deep into the Alignment based Yoga Asana Practice, with an emphasis on safe and intelligent sequencing, practice teaching, and adjustments. The online classes will consist of pre-recorded videos to watch. Our mentorship program is designed to support you through your Yoga Journey and the path that you feel passionate about taking. Being that the in person-training is near Playa Del Carmen and Tulum, you may want to arrive prior to the in-person training, or stay afterwards to explore the world-class surroundings.
Meet your Teacher Trainers!!
Tiffany Zoldan – Lead Teacher Trainer & Founder of AquaHolic Journey Yoga School
- E-RYT 200
- Global Teacher
- Intuitive Healer
- Embodiment Coach
- Specializes in Dynamic Vinyasa, Goddess Flows, Yin, Manifestation techniques, Moving Meditations, and Trauma Recovery Yoga.
- Currently working on developing a Tulum Retreat Center inspired by her first born daughter Kenza: http://www.kenzatulum.com
- Often found traveling the world, hiking, dancing and adventuring with her husband and two little girls!
For full bio on Tiffany, Click Here!
Emily Zoldan – Teacher Trainer
- On the mission to share the light and love that yoga has to offer every body on every path
- RYT 200 hr
- Global Teacher
- Arm balance junkie
- Teaching Style & Specialties: dynamic vinyasa flows, alignment based vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, beginners foundational focus, body sensing meditations & Yoga Nidra techniques.
- Dedicated Jñana Yogi
- Often found with my two little ones by my side, outdoors along the beach, with my feet on the earth and my eyes on the horizon
Instagram : @emilyzyoga
Facebook: Emily Zoldan-Ben Amara
For full bio on Emily, Click Here!