AquaHolic SUP Yoga Teacher Training Program
SEPTEMBER 28-30, 2018
WHAT IS STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING (OR SUP)
SUP is recognized as being one of the fastest growing sports across the world. Not only does it provide an amazing full body workout, but it immerses you in a relaxing water based environment. Paddling on a SUP provides great cardio and core toning, but adding yoga creates a whole other dimension to the sport.
AquaHolic SUP Yoga has combined yoga with stand up paddle boarding to teach you to breathe, move, and be present not only on the water, but in your everyday life. This unique exercise blend will help you build on your body’s overall strength, stability, and flexibility. Combining breath with movement on a floating platform, you’re sure to find moments of fun, laughter, and focus.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- SUP equipment and knowledge
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson.
- SUP Skills: Forward stroke, turn techniques and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, launching and landing.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- AquaHolic Asana: Beginner sequence and how to creatively sequence on the water.
- Assessing students (options and limitations)
- Wind, waves, tide, and current
- What makes a good SUP yoga instructor
- SUP yoga postures (water specific and level options)
- Setting up your floating studio and classes
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- The AquaHolic SUP Yoga manual
- The Equipment provided for duration of training: SUP Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
- The AquaHolic Yoga Paddleboard and SUP Yoga Certificate
You will need to submit your current CPR and First Aid certification, and you should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports. It is recommended to have two years of teaching (any kind) experience and two years of yoga experience. It is highly recommended to have your 200 hour RYT certification, however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently enrolled in your 200HR TT or have plans in the near future to attend. It is not advised to be instructing SUP Yoga until this is completed.)
Book and pay in full before September 1st to receive the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OF $695! After September 1st, the cost will be $795. Payment plan options are available so please email me if you have any questions!
SUP Yoga Teacher Training
This payment will secure your tuition for the 25 hour SUP Yoga Teacher Training with AquaHolic Yoga from September 28-30, 2018.
Tiffany Zoldan is an E-RYT 200 Yoga and SUP Yoga Instructor.
Tiffany has spent 12 years as a dedicated practitioner of yoga, because she loves the joy and freedom that arises from the merging of movement, breath, rhythm and flow…
Tiffany’s classes are challenging enough for experienced practitioners, yet simple enough and totally approachable for newer yogis. She uses intelligent sequencing, visualizations, positive affirmations, and breath-work to create a meditative flow, while still focusing on proper body alignment, offering a safe and nurturing environment for all who practice with her.
Tiffany completed her Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training in 2011 with YogaWorks in Los Angeles. Tiffany is also a certified Barre Instructor and has a passion for music, traveling the world and the outdoors. Tiffany currently resides in the desert, but her obsession with being near the water, naturally led her to teaching Standup Paddle Board Yoga, and founding “Aquaholic Yoga” at Lake Las Vegas.
Tiffany offers Paddle Board Yoga Teacher Trainings in Las Vegas, and also hosts global Yoga and Wellness Retreats!