October 22nd to November 5th, 2020
Welcome to the AquaHolic Journey 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Tulum!
The AquaHolic Journey Yoga School is Internationally accredited with the Yoga Alliance. This 200-hour certification is more than just a yoga teacher training program; it’s a journey to an unforgettable life experience. If you are ready to encounter new depths of practice, establish lifelong connections and explore unmatched opportunities for personal growth, our transformative programs will inspire you to uncover the fundamental layers of yoga while unearthing the deepest layers of yourself.
The AquaHolic Journey Curriculum
This Yoga Teacher Training program will provide you with the necessary credentials and ability to teach all over the world. Our 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the history and philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy and sequencing. While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is hands-on and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills. We guarantee you that this experience will be richly informative, empowering, inspiring and completely unforgettable.
The training is specifically designed to help you:
- Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments
- See and interpret how energy moves through the body
- Use props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
- Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
Our Tulum, Mexico Yoga Teacher Training program will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in your yoga practice and give you a deep sense of the rich culture that the Mayan Riviera has to offer.
Famous for it’s pristine beaches – Tulum – is located on very sacred land, rich with Mayan history. It’s where the jungle meets the sea, with stretches of white sandy beaches to roam and explore. In Tulum, you will truly find yourself connected to Mother Earth.
Tulum is the thriving cultural and spiritual Yoga Mecca of Mexico. Home to Mexico’s yoga, art and health scene, it provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, nurturing space, full of the revitalizing qualities of the Caribbean Sea. This program focuses on self love and self care as a path to bliss and awakening. The opportunities for massage, Mayan rituals, and yoga are abundant in this beautiful place!
Location and Travel Logistics
Welcome to your Beachfront tropical oasis! This beautiful and intimate family owned hotel, is also a world class retreat center. The hotel boasts a brand new pool on the beach and a gorgeous Yoga Shala. Each day you will be served three nutritious meals for the duration of the training.
Your private bungalow is just steps to the Caribbean sea, and offers a king size bed (or two single beds upon request) and a private bathroom. Other amenities include:
In your private bathroom:
- Free toiletries
- Bath or Shower
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
Free WiFi in rooms and throughout the property!
You can access Tulum by flying into Cancun (CUN) International Airport. From there it’s a 90 min drive to Tulum, via Taxi or Shuttle. Ground transportation can be arranged for you by sending us an email.
Inquire below and we will follow-up with an official Welcome Letter and updated invoice.
- Please note, booking a shared room requires you to find a roommate. If you cannot find a roommate, a single occupancy rate will be applied.
Payment plans are available, so please inquire. Tuition must be paid in full by October 1st, 2020.
Costs include private accommodations, and 3 meals daily for the duration of the training.
COVID-19 PEACE OF MIND disclaimer
Rest assured during the Pandemic that we are offering refunds for COVID-19 related travel cancelations. Proof of documentation will be necessary ie flight cancelations, government restrictions etc.
Airfare and general ground transportation costs are separate and not included in this package.
- 200-Hour RYT Program Tuition
- Training Manuals
- 50+ hours of Online Theory ie. Anatomy, Philosophy, Ayurveda, Yoga Ethics, the Business of Yoga.
- 2 weeks of in-person yoga asana training in our Beachfront Yoga Shala.
- Use of Yoga Props; blocks, straps etc.
- Beachfront Accommodation for 16 nights (October 3-19)
- 3 Healthy Meals Daily
- Specialty Topic Classes (Inversion workshop, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Ayurveda, Prenatal and more!)
- Use of bicycles
- Use of kayaks, paddle-boards, etc.
- All Gratuities
All levels are welcome so long as you have a consistent yoga practice. Must be at least 16 years old.
This immersive and intensive program, is part destination format, with 14 days of in-person training, with one month of online theory classes before we meet. The virtual portion of the training will be self paced. The in-person retreat style format will focus on going deep into the Alignment based Yoga Asana Practice, with an emphasis on safe and intelligent sequencing, practice teaching, and adjustments. The online classes will be a combination of pre-recorded video to watch at your convenience, as well as zoom meetings. Our mentorship program is designed to support you through your Yoga Journey and the path that you feel passionate about taking. Being that the in person-training is in Tulum, you will also have time to explore the world-class surroundings.
The first day of in-person training is Friday October 23rd and the last day of training is Wednesday November 4th. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner are included!
Plan on traveling and arriving on or before October 22nd, and departing on November 5th or later. The accommodations are yours from October 22nd through November 5th, giving you plenty of time to explore and enjoy!!
Meet your Teacher Trainers!!
Tiffany Zoldan – Lead Teacher Trainer & Founder of AquaHolic Journey Yoga School
- E-RYT 200
- Global Teacher
- Intuitive Healer
- Specializes in Dynamic Vinyasa, Goddess Flows, Yin, Manifestation techniques, Moving Meditations, and Trauma Recovery Yoga.
- Currently working on developing a Tulum Retreat Center inspired by her first born daughter Kenza: http://www.kenzatulum.com
- Often found traveling the world, hiking, dancing and adventuring with her husband and two little girls!
For full bio on Tiffany, Click Here!
Emily Zoldan – Teacher Trainer
- On the mission to share the light and love that yoga has to offer every body on every path
- RYT 200 hr
- Global Teacher
- Arm balance junkie
- Teaching Style & Specialties: dynamic vinyasa flows, alignment based vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, beginners foundational focus, body sensing meditations & Yoga Nidra techniques.
- Dedicated Jñana Yogi
- Often found with my two little ones by my side, outdoors along the beach, with my feet on the earth and my eyes on the horizon
Instagram : @emilyzyoga
Facebook: Emily Zoldan-Ben Amara
For full bio on Emily, Click Here!