is excited to lead you in an unforgettable SUP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING in PARADISE!! Join us and receive 25 hours of continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance! We are happy to have THE SOULFUL KIND host our training and help with accommodations and travel arrangements.
WHEN: March 31st to April 2nd
WHERE: Itacare, Brazil
Itacaré is the perfect place to learn how to read winds, waves, tides and currents. The training will mainly take place at Concha beach which is a beautiful bay-like beach with calm and warm waters. However we will also have moments where we will be along the famous river Rio Das Contas.
Are you not a certified Yoga Instructor yet? Then it is the perfect opportunity to join our 200 Hour YTT in March 2020.
Our 25 hour stand up paddle board yoga teacher certification course includes:
- Full Stand Up Paddle Skills
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- Aqua Asana: 4 signature classes~Beginner to Advanced sequencing on the water.
- AquaHolic Yoga Manual
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand.
- Equipment provided for duration of training: SUP Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
You can choose to fly to Ilheus or Salvador. If you fly to Ilheus (a smaller airport where airfairs might be more expensive) you will only need to take a 1 hour cab ride to Itacaré. However if you fly into Salvador’s International Airport, you can either take a cab ride to Itacaré (costs around 800 BRL) or you will cross over to Itaparica island with the ferry and from there take the bus to Itacaré (costs around 50 BRL). Both options take about 6 hours. The Soulful Kind would be happy to help you organize a reliable cab from Ilheus or Salvador if you notify us beforehand by email.
There are optional accommodations available for an additional cost. Welcome to our hidden tropical oasis, a small family owned hotel close to the beach. Picture charming and rustic bungalows that are hidden under Cacau and Mango trees. The rooms have air conditioning, a safety box and private bathrooms. Rooms sleep one or two Yogis. Please email for more information!
Reserve your Spot!
SUP YOGA Teacher Training
This payment will secure your tuition for the 25 hour SUP YOGA Certification with AquaHolic Yoga and The Soulful Kind from April 2nd to April 4th, 2020 in Itacare, Brazil!