Is excited to lead you in an unforgettable SUP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING in PARADISE!! Join us and receive 25 hours of continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance.
WHEN: March 5-7, 2021
WHERE: Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
Puerto Aventuras is the perfect place to learn how to build the confidence you need to lead a group through SUP Yoga safely. The training will take place on a beautiful lagoon with calm and warm waters, and well as the ocean off of the beach!
Are you not a certified Yoga Instructor yet? Then it is the perfect opportunity to join our mailing list for our next 200 Hour YTT
Our 25 hour stand up paddle board yoga teacher certification course includes:
- Full Stand Up Paddle Skills
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- Aqua Asana: 4 signature classes~Beginner to Advanced sequencing on the water.
- AquaHolic Yoga Manual
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand.
- Equipment provided for duration of training: SUP Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
You can access Puerto Aventuras by flying into Cancun (CUN) International Airport. From there it’s a 40 min drive to Puerto, via Taxi or Shuttle. Ground transportation can be arranged for you by sending us an email.
DO YOU LIKE THE OCEAN? PUERTO AVENTURAS IS SURROUNDED BY THE TURQUOISE SEA AND WHITE SANDED BEACHES OF THE MEXICAN CARIBBEAN.
THERE ARE AMPLE ACCOMMODATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM BETWEEN VACATION RENTALS AND TWO HOTELS. GETTING AROUND IS EASY BY FOOT, OR BICYCLE.