is excited to lead you in an unforgettable SUP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING in Las Vegas!! Join us and receive 25 hours of continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance.
WHEN: June 26-28
WHERE: Henderson, NV at Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas is the perfect place to learn how to build the confidence you need to lead a group through SUP Yoga safely. The training will take place on a beautiful lake with calm and warm waters.
Are you not a certified Yoga Instructor yet? Then it is the perfect opportunity to join our 200 Hour YTT in October 2020!
What To Expect
Our Yoga Alliance Accredited 25 hour stand up paddle board yoga teacher certification course includes:
- SUP Skills: Forward stroke, turn techniques and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, launching and landing.
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- Aqua Asana: Beginner sequence and how to creatively sequence on the water.
- AquaHolic SUP Yoga Manual (Level 1)
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand.
- Equipment provided for duration of training: SUP Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
Bring Your Own Board: $695
Equipment Included: $795
SUP Yoga Teacher Training
This payment will secure your tuition for the Yoga Alliance Accredited 25 hour SUP Yoga Teacher Training with AquaHolic Yoga from June 26-28, 2020.